Everybody's talking about Chia .......!!!
Chia.., means Strength, the strength from within...
Seeds for life..!!!!
Are you bloated, tired, no energy, foggy brain, constipated, suffering from joint pain, no taken enough omega-3, or EFA's, pregnant, if so start taking CHIA seeds....
Everybody's talking about them but are you eating them in your diet ?
Chia seeds are one of the buzz words in the health food industry at the moment.. They are described as " The most versatile, powerful, functional and nutritious whole food in the world", that a big statement...
Let me tell you some super cool stuff about them-
1. Chia seeds help strip fat naturally,(fat loss & weight loss- good news) by preventing the storage of unused calories, which slow down digestion of sugars and provide you with all the vava voom energy you need.
2. Chia is the richest know plant source of omega-3, which is brilliant for the immune, cardio, nervous and reproductive systems, so it pretty much does everything.
3. Chia seeds contain about 20% protein, much higher than other plant proteins.
4. Chia meanings is "strength" from the Mayan language. Need energy, start taking chai seeds, increase energy and stamina. Will help you perform at higher levels, for much longer periods of time with less fatigue.
5. Excellent source of antioxidants, more than blueberries!.
6.Chia seeds slow down the rate at which carbs are digested, helping to stabilise blood sugars levels, promoting consistence energy. (excellent news for Diabetics, less insulin dependent)
7. Reduces CHD, lowers blood pressure, lower harmful LDL(bad cholesterol and triglycerides) and increases HDL (good cholesterol)
8. There a "GLUTEN FREE" fibre, helping the digestive track, for better health, function and speed up the excretion of waste and harmful toxins that build up in the digestive track (colon, bowel, intestine diseases), feeling less bloated. It is also a non GMO food.
9. Powerful anti-inflammatory. Arthritis sufferers get this in your diet, pronto..., reduces pain and with Chia seeds being omega-3, help lubricate joints, keeping them supple and mobile.
10. Food for thoughts....feed your brain food with chia. EFA's (essential fatty acids) The cell membranes become more flexible, efficient and making nutrients more available for effective nerve function.
11. Mum's to be...., this is for you too.....Chia is high in folate (natural form of folic acid), which help support red blood cells, support at a cellular level and allows nerves to function correctly.
So if your feeling tired, bloated, constipated, a few aches and pain in the joints, got a bit of brain fog, you need some brain fuel for the mind to focus or /and pregnant hit the chia seeds.
Get them in your juices, smoothies, sprinkle on yours salads, porridge, meats and fish... anythings..
Just eat them......
www.chiaUK.com also on facebook and twitter
Hazel "all Chiaed out " Oliver